December 1, 2008

What I do to make a difference?

I give a lot of importance to environmental threats. I think all human been should help to solve these problems that we are fighting like: greenhouse effect, global warming and pollution.
Personally, I do some little things that I think in the future will make some difference. At home I taught my parents the importance of recycling and now everybody do it. Even in my office’s aunt recycling is something really important.
I hate see rubbish on the floor so I don’t let anyone throw away things in my presence.
To save energy I turn of the lights when I leave the room and I also don’t let the TV on stand-by.
Every time I take a bath or wash my teed I close the tap in order to save water.
I write on both sides of paper sheets because trees are very important to recycle the air.
These little things that I do are easy and everybody can do it. So do it!

No comments: