
Domestic waste is waste from householders. This waste can’t be recycled or reuse. This garbage contains glass, metal, plastic and paper, could also contain medicines and toxic products.
We can recycle this garbage but we can reduce and reuse. That’s the importance of the three R’s.
Reduce
The first R is very important to reduce the amount of waste, for example don’t buy products that we don’t need or that we don’t going to use very often.
Reuse
Instead of throw away things that we think we don’t need anymore, we should try use them again. I always try write on both sides of paper sheet.
Recycle
I think it’s our obligation separate all the products that can be recycled. In school we learn how to recycle, so we don’t have excuse.
Let’s go save the planet!
It’s so simple…
We can recycle this garbage but we can reduce and reuse. That’s the importance of the three R’s.
Reduce
The first R is very important to reduce the amount of waste, for example don’t buy products that we don’t need or that we don’t going to use very often.
Reuse
Instead of throw away things that we think we don’t need anymore, we should try use them again. I always try write on both sides of paper sheet.
Recycle
I think it’s our obligation separate all the products that can be recycled. In school we learn how to recycle, so we don’t have excuse.
Let’s go save the planet!
It’s so simple…
No comments:
Post a Comment