October 28, 2008

Can You Change The World?




When somebody ask me if I think that I can change the world my answer is YES. You can do something like recycling, save water, save energy and other little things that probably save the planet. These small actions that you can do are not difficult to practice and can make the difference.
In my opinion is very useful that children learn more about to preserve the environment. They should have basic knowledge about the CO2 levels in atmosphere, how to reduce the levels of pollution, how to protect the number of species that are in danger and other important things.
Outside school you can create an environmental organization that way offer fun and educational programs.
Never forget that you carelessness with environment can be a threat for your health and for future generations.
Instead of paying attention to fashion, magazines, computers and TV shows you should be worry about your planet because he need you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

you're totally right about what you said. But I think that's ok to pay attention to computers and TV shows, too. :P

Good post!

actions matter said...

Well.... That's it :p
Ah ah And I find it kind of funny, because my check word is grace. ok, well, that doesn't matter. Good work!

P.s: I think you shoul put your blog in english... Take a look for the dates and that little information around blog... it's in portuguese =/